The Center for Religious Studies (CERES) invites applications for the positions of two student assistants (stud. Hilfskräfte) in the research project THERES ("Theory and Empiricism of Religious Evolution"). The project is led by Prof. Dr. Volkhard Krech and supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft in the "Reinhardt Koselleck"-funding line. It will start at the 1st of April 2018. The student assistants work load is 10 hrs/week.
- general support for the project
- libary services including interlibary lending
- scanning of literature and registration in Zotero and Citavi literature software
- occassional assistance with organisation and realisation of international research workshops
- very good knowledge of German and English
- proficient usage of MS office programmes as well as literature software as Zotero and Citavi
- good commucative skills
- abilitiy to work self organised and structured
Please send your application in one pdf-file to firstname.lastname@example.org until 15th of February 2018. Please indicate your earliest possible start date.