The teaching unit of ZWE CERES is looking for two student assistants (undergraduate, SHK) to support the lecturers as of 01 March 2022. Both position are initially limited until 31 August 2022. However, we are planing an extension of the contracts. The scope is 4 hours per week for each of the two positions, the time allocation is by arrangement, taking into account the time requirements of the students.
The team at CERES is international. We therefore welcome applications from international students in the course of diversification. German as a mother tongue is not a basic requirement for this position.
- lending / collecting / returning books for lecturers of the teaching unit
- supporting the research work
- scanning / digitising documents
- entering literature data into the Zotero database
- very good knowledge of German and English (e.g. UNIcert II)
- knowledge of Zotero
- flexibility, reliability, ability to work in a team and very good communication skills
The paymanent is in accordance with the rates of the Ruhr-Universität Bochum. The place of work is CERES, Universitätsstraße 90a, 44789 Bochum, Germany.
Please send a short cover letter and a curriculum vitae in table form (together as one pdf file) by e-mail to Ms Susanne Göhre by 09 January 2022, quoting the keyword "SHK - Teaching Unit".
Please find the official job advertisement [in German] at the RUB Stellenwerk here.