Job Offer: Two Student Assistants for ITServices
The international research project Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe invites applications for the position of two student assistants (studentische Hilfskräfte) for the IT services. Both positions have a working load of 7,5 hrs per week and are limited for 7 months.
- installation of hard- and software
- user support
- support and maintenance of the IT infrastructure and repair
- generating inventory lists
- ordering of toner, paper, software and alike
- technical support for international events in house
- detailed knowledge and firm usage of servers, networks, OS, Microsoft Office programmes
- ability to work in a team
- good English and German language skills (oral and written)
Please send your application ((including a tabular resume, a letter of motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org senden until 7 February 2017. For further questions, please contact Ina Heisterkamp (0234 32-28272).
Please find the official job advertisement (in German only) here.