### Extended deadline for applications 23 June 2017 ###
The international research project Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe invites applications for the position of a student assistant (wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft, WHB) with a working load of 9,5 hrs per week.
- support in writing texts for the website and publication for PR
- assisting with updating the websites
- support for organising events
- ability to work in a team, truthworthiness, flexibility
- excellent English and German language skills (oral and written)
Please send your application ((including a tabular resume, a letter of motivation together as one pdf-file) to firstname.lastname@example.org until
12 June 2017 23 June 2017.
Please find the official job advertisement (in German only) here.