Job Offer: One Student Assistant for Public Relations and Online Publishing
The international research project Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe invites applications for the position of a student assistant (wissenschaftliche Hilfskraft, WHB) with a working load of 9 hrs per week.
- support in writing texts for the website and publication for PR
- assisting with updating the websites
- assisting with proofreading of scientific articles for Entangled Religions
- support for organising events
- detailed knowledge and firm usage of CMS as well as visual software (Corel, Adobe)
- ability to work in a team, truthworthiness, flexibility
- excellent English and German language skills (oral and written)
Please send your application ((including a tabular resume, a letter of motivation together as one pdf-file) to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com by 30th of November 2018.
Please find the official job advertisement (in German only) here.