The Center for Religious Studies (CERES) will be present at the XXIst world congress of the International Association for the History of Religions (IAHR) in Erfurt.
Congress participants are intvited to visit the CERES's booth (A1) in order to learn more about
- the Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe,
- the on-going research project Iconic Religions,
- the novel research project JEWSEAST,
- the international online journal Entangled Religions,
- the research fields of CERES as Relational Religions and within the digital humanities,
- and the conditions of learning and researching at the Center for Religious Studies (CERES) at Ruhr-Universität Bochum.
Learn more about the IAHR Congress in Erfurt here.