The international research project Käte Hamburger Kolleg Dynamics in the History of Religions between Asia and Europe invites applications for the position of a student assistant (studentische Hilfskraft) with a working load of 9 hrs per week.
- support the CERES/KHK team
- assisting with the organising of international conferences and workshops
- support of the administrative work of research projects
- detailed knowledge and firm usage of Microsoft Office programmes
- ability to work in a team, truthworthiness, flexibility
- good English and German language skills (oral and written)
Please send your application ((including a tabular resume, a letter of motivation) to firstname.lastname@example.org until 30 March 2017. For further questions, please contact Ina Heisterkamp (0234 32-28272).
Please find the official job advertisement (in German only) here.